Special Event Rentals
Marina Room and Floating Dock
Looking for a place to host your next party or special event? Look no further! For small, private groups of 40-50 people, our Marina Room overlooking the Corpus Christi Bay is equipped for all your needs. Perfect for receptions, luncheons, rehearsal dinners and more, this room is open year round with a beautiful full-service bar and private restroom.
We frequently host small business luncheons, office retreats, rehearsal dinners and family reunions. Whatever the need, Harrison’s Landing provides a premier setting for any social event, special celebration, wedding, banquet or business function. Delight in our waterfront venue and all the personalized services we offer. Discover an environment of exceptional charm. Conduct your next special event at Harrison’s Landing and create an unforgettable, lasting impression.
To plan your customized event or for more information and pricing call:
361-881-8503, ext 202 or email: email@example.com
Small – feed 20 – 25 ppl
Medium – feed 30 – 35 ppl
Large – feed 40 – 45 ppl
Fruit and Cheese / served with gourmet crackers- Sm $60, Med $70, Lg $80
Vegetable Tray – Sm $40, Med $50, Lg $60
U Peel’ems – Sm $80, Med $100, Lg $120
Pinwheels- Sm $75, Med $105, Lg $115
Shrimp Brushetta- Sm- $75, Med $95, Lg $115
Chicken Quesadilla – $4.00 per person
Chips and Queso – $50.00 per quart
Chips and Shrimp Dip – $45.00 per quart
Chips and Salsa – $30.00 per quart
Meatballs in tomato basil sauce (3-4 meatballs per person) – $3.25 per person
Cajun Tenders – $1.60 per person
Chicken Tenders – $1.75 per person
Chicken Diablos – $75.00 for 50 pieces
Wings (Buffalo, Chipotle, Honey Barbecue) – $75.00 for 50 pieces
Slider 25 pieces
Shredded Beef – $125.00
Chicken Salad – $85.00
Pork – $100.00
Calamari (4oz per person) – $3.25 per person
Mini Crab Cakes – $4.25 per person
- Tacos (Fish or Shrimp) – two flour tortillas filled with a cilantro slaw and grilled fish topped with homemade chipotle aioli sauce, served with corn chips and homemade salsa.
- Seared Chicken – 8oz chicken breast grilled to perfection and topped with red wine reductions and served with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.
- Tropical Chicken – 8oz chicken breast served over grilled bell peppers and topped with a tropical glaze and grilled pineapple served with seasonal mixed vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Grilled Amberjack – 7oz fresh Amberjack grilled to perfection (grilled or Cajun) served with seasonal mixed vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Pasta Primavera – bow-tie pasta tossed in tomato basil sauce with mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash served with garlic bread.
- Stuffed Chicken – 8oz chicken breast stuffed with spinach and mushrooms topped with a Buerr Blanc sauce and served with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.
- Lemon Dill Salmon – 6oz salmon foil poached with dill, lemon and onions to create a steaming pouch served with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
- Mixed Grill – 6oz of snapper prepared grilled or Cajun and 3 fresh grilled gulf shrimp served with garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions – served medium with red wine demi glaze with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- Chicken Piccata – with lemon wine reduction with capers served with angel hair pasta.
- Bugler Boys – Shrimp stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos and wrapped in bacon drizzled with raspberry chipotle glaze and served with wild rice and mixed vegetables.
- Filet and shrimp – 6oz filet mignon and 3 grilled shrimp served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- Tavern Feast – 4oz grilled snapper, 3 grilled shrimp, and 2 oysters on a half shell served with wild rice and grilled asparagus.
- Seafood Linguine – mussels, clams, and shrimp steamed and tossed in tomato basil sauce and served over fresh linguine served with garlic bread.
Side Salad (House or Caesar) $3.49
Insalata Caprese $4.99
Bread service $1.75
Carving Station ($15.00 hour per carving attendant)
Prime Rib of Beef – $450.00 for 25 people ($18.00 per person)
Brisket – $300.00 for 25 people ($12.00 per person)
Ham – $250.00 for 25 people ($10.00 per person)
Pork Tenderloin – $275.00 for 25 people ($11.00 per person)
Small desserts: Cup Cake, Brownie, Chocolate Mousse – $3.25 each
Individual desserts: Key Lime, Turtle Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cake – $4.95 each
*Prices and/or availability are subject to change without notice. Prices are guaranteed for 30 days. All prices are subject to a 20% service charge and 8.25% sales tax (if sales-tax exempt, please furnish the required state-issued exemption form for our records).
All rates are for a three (3) hour event period and 1 additional hour before and after for decorating and break down, if necessary.
Marina Room – Located on the 2nd floor of Harrison’s Landing and accessible only by stairs has a maximum capacity of 40-45 people for a seated meal, and 50 for a stand up reception. Room rental is based on the season and day of the week ranging from $300 – $500.
A $300.00 event deposit is required to hold a date. Upon acceptance and execution of the contract/banquet event order (BEO), deposits become non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Deposits are deducted from your final event bill.
Event must be cancelled no later than ninety (90) days prior to the event date to receive a full deposit refund. A 75% refund will be given 60 days prior and 50% refund for cancellation 30 days prior. In the event of an act of nature causing the cancellation of the event, deposit is fully refundable.
Menu selections are due no later than ten (10) days prior to the event date to ensure ample time for the ordering and preparation.
We offer many options to fit your budget and needs. Depending on type of event and number of guests expected you may choose from a plated service, limited pre-selected menu, buffet or hot and cold appetizers.
GUARANTEED NUMBER OF ATTENDEES
Guaranteed number of guests due no later than 72 hours prior to the event date. If no guarantee is given, you will be charged for the amount in attendance or the estimated number of guests , whichever is the greater amount.
SERVICE CHARGE/STAFF CHARGE
A 20% service charge will be added to all food and beverage purchases. A $25.00 fee will be charged for each server or bartender that is needed for the event. A fee of $15.00 an hour will be charged if a chef is needed for a carving station.
White Tablecloths and white or navy blue napkins are provided at no charge.
A limited selection of colored tablecloths and napkins is available through our vendor, but subject to their availability. Cost per table of four (4) is $5.25.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE
No outside food OR beverage is allowed. Exceptions are made for specialty items such as wedding, birthday, special occasion cakes, or Pan de Polvo.
A $35.00 corkage fee per bottle will be assessed and charged for any and all wine, sparkling wine, and/or champagne brought onto the premises. Per the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, the ONLY alcoholic beverages permitted to be brought onto a licensed premises for consumption are wine, sparkling wine, and/or champagne. No liquor or beer is permissible. All wine, sparkling wine, and champagne brought into Harrison’s Landing will be opened and served by Tavern on the Bay staff. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Access to the space rented for an event will be granted on the day of the event. Typically, a total of three (3) hours are allocated for decorating, set-up, break-down, and removal of equipment, supplies, and/or decorations. Access will be provided one hour prior to start time on the day of the event, and one hour will be allowed for the removal of decorations, etc. at the end of the event. Additional time needed for special circumstances, will be decided on a case by case basis.