TOAST ON THE COAST
NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER
4 seatings (7:00, 7:30, 9:00, 9:30)
The TOAST ON THE COAST DINNER will be held upstairs in our private dining area, “The Marina Room.” Chef Jeremy will work his magic, and tantalize your taste buds with his rendition of the selections for the evening. Seatings will be limited, so don’t delay, and choose the time that works best for you. Event includes 4-course dinner, keepsake photo, champagne toast and live music by the ever popular vocalist and keyboardist Claudia Melton.
$45.99 each + tax & gratuity ($25 deposit/person required at reservation – balance collected with check presentation following dinner)
Limited to 20 guests per seating. Call 361-881-8503 ext 2 to reserve your seat,
or click below to purchase tickets online.
Toast on the Coast Dinner Only
TEXAS TEASE COUNT DOWN CRUISES
Early Bird Cruises: 7:00 and 9:00 (all ages welcome)
Countdown Cruise: 11:00 (limited to 21 years old & up)
Each Cruise is 90 minutes long. There is a full bar available, and we will have a DJ onboard – Tomi Hurtado. You are welcome to bring your favorite snacks along, but no alcohol since we have a liquor license. The cruises depart on time, because we have a schedule to keep. So, don’t be tardy, or you’ll literally miss the boat!
Prepaid Cruise reservations are recommended, but not required. Call for
reservations at 361-881-8503 ext 2 or Click below to book online:
Book Cruise Here
THE FINE PRINT (Dinner and Cruises)
- Reservations for dinner &/or cruises are non-refundable, unless cancelled at least 48 hours in advance of event (no later than 6pm, Sunday, December 29, 2019. This is to avoid us not being able to fill last minute cancellations.
- Please allow ample time for parking and to arrive promptly for your reserved dinner seating, otherwise your reservation may be cancelled and seats re-sold to walk-in guests.
- The boat is located on the south bulkhead across from Joe’s Crab Shack. Proceed to the stop sign at the base of People’s Street T-Head. Turn right (one-wa) and park anywhere along the curb or in the parking area on your left. The boat is at the end of the parking area.
- The Marina Room is located on the 2nd floor of the building. Please note there is a restroom and full bar upstairs, but there is not an elevator. There is an upstairs balcony available for smokers.
- If going on the cruise, be sure to dress appropriately for the weather, and know that it’s usually a little colder on the water than on land. The boat does a climate-controlled main deck with some windows, but the upper deck will only be enclosed with plastic walls and warmed with ceramic space heaters if needed.
- Remember, although this is a night to celebrate, we do encourage responsible alcohol consumption for everyone’s safety. Water and canned soft drinks are available for sale on board. We will gladly help arrange transportation home if we deem any passenger unfit to drive.